A set for automatic MIG/MAG welding of fire-extinguishers, boilers etc.
These machines are constructed for welding of different types of fire-extinguishers and details like them from low-alloyed steels
by the length up to 1000 mm, 100-600 mm in diameter with the thickness of the tube wall 1.4...3.0 mm.
Welding of balloon, that consist of four parts - a neck, a sidewall, upper and under cover plates - are realized by turns on three benches:
- AS305-1 - welding of the neck with the upper plate;
- AS308 - welding of the longitudinal seam of the sidewall;
- AS305-2 - simultaneous welding of two circular seams.
- Longitudinal seam is welding "downhill" on the copper backing that is cooled by liquid.
- Diameter of filler wire are 1,0 or 1,2 mm.
- Protective gas - mixture on basis of Ar or CO2 gases.
Machines productivity is up to 250 details per shift.
The set of the machines:
- The welding equipment consist of power sources and wire feeders Vario-Star 357-2 produced by "Fronius-Fakel" (Ukraine, Austria),
and welding torches AUT40-KD produced by "A.Binzel" (Germany).
- The control blocks of machines are unified and contain such components as a controller "Schneider Electric" and a drive "Lenze".
The machines particularities:
- Automatic moving of the torch in the welding start position and return motion of it in the basic position by pneumatic drives.
- Quick machines readjustment to the welding of different types of fire-extinguishers.
- The machines ensure minimum deformation of the sidewall on the account of the intensive cooling of the welding area.
- The optimal position of the welded joints and orientation of the torch guarantee the high-quality and fine face of the seams.
- Unification and modularity of the machine elements let design new types of particularized equipment for welding other details.