A robot system RK757 for MIG/MAG surfacing of rail ends.
RK757 intends For multilayer welding on the end of the rail with
length 1 000 ... 3 110 mm the thick layer of stainless steel up to 22 mm.
A method of surfacing: CMT arc welding process by solid wire with diameter 1.2 mm.
A rail axis is tilted relatively to the vertical axis on the angle 10/20/30 degree.
Surfacing is carried out with a positive formation of the side weld surface
with concomitant water cooled forming devices.
RK756 consists of:
- an industrial robot ArcMate-100iC;
- a ontrol system R-30iB-mate;
- a tilter of detaile;
- a set of welding equipment, Fronius, Austria:
- a power source,
- a welding torch with liquid cooling,
- a cooling system,
- gas apparatus;
- welding equipment, A.Binzel, Germany:
- a device of the torch protection from the breakage,
- a device of the torch automatic rectification and lubrication;
- an assembly fixtures for welding;
- an operator's console;
- a platform and columns for the placement of the robot and rotators;
- a safety system.
Технические характеристики комплекса:
- Number of robot axis
- Payload of the robot, kg
- Repeatability of the robot, mm
- Motion speed of the torch, max, mm/s
- Number of in/out of the system (max)
- Diameter of steel welding wire, mm
- Payload of a tilter, kg
- Index number of of a tilter
- The titling of detaile, s
- Overall dimensions of the RK757, mm
Length x Width x Height x Depth pit
- The robot system completed with removable assembly fixtures for its readjustment for welding of different types of products.
- The system is completed as a cell that protects staff from detrimental effects of welding arc.
Made: in 2015 for factoty Novosibirsk Switch Plant, Russia.