A robot-technological systems UDS747 for arc welding of bulky chassis constructions
UDS747 intends for MIG/MAG welding of bulky chassis constructions.
UDS747 consists of:
- Industrial robot RM-01 (PUMA-560) with the control device "Sfera-56";
- Set of welding equipment KEMPPI (Finland);
- Two-coordinate extender of robot service area;
- Four one-coordinate multiposition product manipulator;
- Assembly fixtures for welding with pneumodrive.
|Number of robot axis
|Payload of the robot, kg
|Repeatability of the robot, mm
|Motion speed of the torch, max, mm/s
|Memory of control device, KB
|Number of in/out of the system
|Diameter of steel welding wire, mm
|Move of the straight (cross) carriage of the extender, mm
|Velocity of moving the carriages of the extender, mm/c
|Payload of the extender, kg
|Repeatability of the extender, mm
|Payload of the product manipulator, kg
|Repeatability of the manipulator on the radius 400 mm, mm
|Overall dimensions of the RTS, mm
- Welding is run in four working places, where are, by turns, welded four units of chassis.
Final welding is realized by manual device on the separate working place.
- Welding product time more then 20 minutes.
- Using special software.
Software of control device "Sfera-56" is updated with provision for specifics of arc welding and allows:
- a management of six coordinates of robot and two additional coordinates by extender of its service area;
- correcting a seam line by using base spots of product;
- correcting the modes of welding, arc starting and crater welding in the manner of unified operators with the possibility
of programming parameters in suitable for the welder dimensionality;
- forming a library of welding modes.
Launching: In 1996 on VPO "Tochmash" in Vladimir, Russia.