A robotic system UDS748 for welding of small-sized corps
UDS748 intends for MIG/MAG welding of small-sized complex responsible corps,
for instance products like a "cooler case".
UDS748 consists of:
- Industrial robot RM-01 (PUMA-560) with the control device "Sfera-36";
- Set of welding equipment KEMPPI (Finland);
- Two-position rotary manipulator;
- Welding technological rig of the robot:
- device of the tourch automatic rectification and lubrication;
- device of the torch protection from the breakage;
- device of the adjusting adaptation;
- board of "hot" editing the modes of welding and others;
- Assembly fixtures for welding;
- Control board of RTS;
- Platform and column for the placement of the robot and the welding manipulator.
|Number of robot axis
|Payload of the robot, kg
|Repeatability of the robot, mm
|Motion speed of the torch, max, mm/s
|Memory of control device, KB
|Number of in/out of the system
|Diameter of steel welding wire, mm
|Payload of the manipulator, kg
|Repeatability of the manipulator, mm
|Overall dimensions of the RTS, mm
- In each of two positions of rotary manipulator are arranged rotation of weldments, that allow to execute a welding of supports (pos.1 and 5 on drawing),
catching (2, 6 and 7) and water (3 and 4) pads in the suitable position by the turning "case" around its axis in four fixed positions.
- Using the two-position rotary manipulator has allowed to combine operations loading-unloading the products with their welding by the robot.
- Cycle time - 4 min. 20 s;
- "Clean" welding one product time - 2 min. 46 s.
Launching: In 1999 on VPO "Tochmash" in Vladimir, Russia.