A bench AS333 for TIG welding longitudinal seams of thin-walled tubes.
AS333 intends for automatic TIG welding with or without filler wire longitudinal joints of thin-walled tubes from low-alloyed and stainless steels up to 1000 mm long, diameter - 90-600 mm, thickness - 0,5...1,5 mm.
The bench welds sheet metal as well.
AS333 consists of:
- Mechanism of longitudinal moving of the torch;
- "Key row" mechanism of fixation of welding edges (pneumatic drive);
- Mechanisms of torch raising with a manual corrector of its position;
- Control system;
- Operator console;
- Set of welding equipment;
- Cooling system;
- Pneumoapparatus etc.
Regulating range of welding current, A
Regulating range of welding speed, mm/s
Rated value of the torch path deflection, mm, at most
Mechanisms drive of products edge-fixing and torch raising
Air pressure, MPa, not less
Cooling of the torch and the pad
Overall dimensions of the bench cell, mm
3000 x 2000 x 2500
- Programmed control all mechanisms and devices of the machine, as well as diagnostics of their condition, is realized by a controller.
- Base program ensures: moving the torch in the welding start position, high-frequency starting of the arc, delay of moving the torch for shaping a puddle, moving the torch with necessary speed, crater welding, raising of the torch and returning it on march speed in the source position.
- Continuous adjustment of welding parameters;
- Quick bench readjustment to the welded of tubes with different lengths;
- There are versions of machine:
- AS333-500 for tubes up to 500 mm long;
- AS333-1250, AS333-1500
and AS333-2000 up to 1250, 1500 or 2000 mm long.
- The bench can be completed with cold wire feeder UP4 and programmer of
- This bench is an analogue of a bench AS308
for MIG/MAG welding of sidewalls from low-carbon steels;
- about 100 benches in 2007 - 2015 at plants of Kiev, Moscow, St.Petersburg, Riga, Kharkov etc.