A line of machines AS337-AS338 (cells) for welding of small part detailes.
- The machines intend for automatic MIG/MAG welding of small part details from low-alloyed steels.
- Machines of this product line are produce welding of longitudinal and one or two circular seams as well.
- Each machine is a completed cell with walls and a sliding door that protect staff from detrimental effects of welding arc and foul gases.
- An exhaust ventilation assembles on the top of the cell.
Machines consist of:
- Control system;
- Operating console;
- Protective shield;
- Assembly adjustment;
- Mechanism of torch raising with a manual corrector of its position;
- Mechanism of longitudinal moving of the torch;
- Fast-acting fixer of detail;
- Set(s) of welding equipment;
- Cooling system(s);
Each machine provides:
- Programmed control over all mechanisms and devices of the machine, as well as diagnostics of their condition, is realized by a controller.
- Base program ensures: moving the torch in the welding start position, starting of the arc, delay of moving the torch for shaping a puddle, moving the torch with work speed, crater welding, raising of the burner and returning it on march speed in the source position.
- Continuous adjustment of welding parameters.
- In 2007 three machines in Russia.