A machine UDS707 for welding of connections of the railway switches.
UDS707 intends for MIG/MAG welding of connections like a "pad" and "bearing" of the railway switches P50 and P65.
The joint is realized by two internal circular seams of 60 mm in diameter with 7...8 mm of a leg.
UDS707 consists of:
- Tree-position turntable;
- Two sets of welding equipment;
- Two automats (mechanisms of rotating and raising);
- Control system etc.
- In one of the three positions of the table is executed manual loading and unloading the details, whereas in two other simultaneously occur welding of two circular seams;
- Welding is realized by wire D=1.6 mm on 340...380 A currents;
- A control system provides a programmed control of all mechanisms and devices of the machine, as well as diagnostics of their condition, is realized by the controller;
- A machine productivity is 1 detail per 50 s.
Launching 11 machines:
- 3 machines in 1994 on MSZ, Murom, Vladimir region, Russia.
- 1 machine in 1997 on NSZ, Novosibirsk, Russia.
- 2 machines in 1998 on DSZ, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine.
- 1 machine in 2001 on NSZ, Novosibirsk, Russia.
- 1 machine in 2002 on KSZ, Kerch, Ukraine.
- 1 machine in 2005 on NSZ, Novosibirsk, Russia.
- 1 machine in 2008 on MSZ, Murom, Russia.
- 1 machine in 2010 on NSZ, Novosibirsk, Russia.