A two-position machine AS339 for welding of circular seams (car wheels with big diameter for combines and tractors).
AS339 intends for automatic MIG/MAG welding of circular seams of joint a rim with a disk of the car wheels with big diameter for combines and tractors.
- Each machine is completed as a cell that protect staff from detrimental effects of welding arc and foul gases.
- In the machine is implemented a process of the welding in one position with simultaneous loading-unloading of workpieces in another position.
- The loading of workpieces is executed by jointed handling mechanism.
- For safety the machine consist of optical safety fence.
- The cycle of the changing of positions by turntable is 5 sec.
AS339 consists of:
- Control system;
- Operating console;
- Two rotators;
- Two sets of assembly adjustment;
- Mechanism of torch raising with a manual corrector of its position;
- Safety fence;
- One machine in 2008 at the Kremenchug wheel plant, Ukraine.
- One machine in 2010 at CHKPZ, Chelyabinsk, Russia