A two-position machine AS345 (cells) for welding of small part detailes (exhausting pipes of cars).
- The machine for automatic MIG/MAG welding with different orientation in area of circular seams of rotatable joints with diameters 50-300 mm and length 50-300 mm, particularity, exhausting pipes of cars.
- The machine is a completed double-cell with walls and a sliding door that protect staff from detrimental effects of welding arc and foul gases.
- An exhausting ventilation assembles on the top of the cell.
AS345 consists of:
- Control system;
- Operating console;
- Protective shield;
- Set of assembly adjustments;
- Two mechanisms of torch raising with a manual correctors of its position;
- Two rotators;
- Two sets of welding equipment;
- Programmed control over all mechanisms and devices of the machine, as well as diagnostics of their condition, is realized by a controller.
- Base program ensures: moving the torch in the welding start position, starting of the arc, delay of moving the torch for shaping a puddle, moving the torch with work speed, crater welding, raising of the torch and returning it on march speed in the source position.
- Continuous adjustment of welding parameters.