A machine AS349 for automatic welding of circular seams of rotatable joints.
AS349 intends for automatic MIG/MAG welding of circular seams of rotatable joints with horizontal or inclined up to 900 axis of rotation from low-alloyed steels with a diameter 50-300 mm, length - 50-500 mm.
AS349 consists of:
- frame and column for arrangement;
- control cabin (inside the column);
- operating console;
- mechanisms of the torch raising;
- assembly fixture;
- sit of welding equipment;
- Programmed control all mechanisms and devices of the machine, as well as diagnostics of their condition, is realized by the Schneider Electric controller.
- Base program ensures: moving the torch in the welding start position, starting of the arc,
delay of moving the torch for shaping a puddle, rotating the platen with necessary speed, crater welding,
raising the torch and returning the platen on march speed in the source position.
- Continuous adjustment of welding parameters.
- Quick machine readjustment to the welding of different sizes of details.
- One machine in 2008 at "Prompribor", Livly, Russia.
- Two machines in 2008 at "Transmash", Belev, Russia.