AS354-2 intends for automatic MIG/MAG-surfacing of cylindrical and conical surfaces
of rotors etc. by one or two separate torchs.
The surfacing can be done with or without oscillation by a spiral.
AS354-2 consists of:
- mechanism of the linear movement of the torch (X), 2 pcs.;
- mechanism of the linear movement of the torch (Z), 2 pcs.;
- rotator of product;
- movable clamp of a product;
- movable support of a product, 2 pcs.;
- control system;
- operating console;
- set of welding equipment, 2 pcs.;
- pneumoapparatus etc.
- A compact operating console;
- Contouring control of the movement of the torch along a linear path (forming a cylindrical or conical surfaces)
with the required linear velocity of the tool and the circumferential speed of the detail,
and parameters of torch oscillating;
- The programming of the pathes "point to point", ie. the movement of the torch with a portable remote control
at the beginning and end of the weld area, and automatic recording of the coordinates of these points
in the controllers memory;
- A forming of 2 x 9 couples of coordinates for surfacing;
- A forming of 2 x 9 modes of a surfacing;
- Simultaneous control of 4 servo torch drivers and rotary drive of the product;
- A smooth control of welding parameters;
- A "hot" editing of parameters (speed, step,amplitude and period of oscillation, delay the torch at the extremes of the oscillation);
- A quick machine readjustment for welding of details with different sizes.
- A one machine in 2009 at a plant "MNPZ", Mozyr, Belarus.