A machine AS349-B for multipass MIG/MAG welding of circular seams.
for automatic multipass MIG/MAG welding of circular seams of rotatable joints with horizontal or inclined
up to 900 axis of rotation from low-alloyed steels with
a diameter 50-300 mm, length - 50-500 mm. It was desined for welding of hydraulic cylinders.
AS349-B consists of:
- safaty fance;
- movable shield (pneumatic drive);
- control cabin;
- operating console;
- assembly fixture;
- sloping console;
- mechanisms of the torch moving (2 axis);
- set of welding equipment.
- fast (pneumatic drive) fixation of the product in the assembly fixture;
- programmed control of all mechanisms and devices of the machine with a remote console;
- setting the coordinates of the beginning and end of the welding process by "point to point" method;
- a rapid changeover of machine for welding of various sizes of detailed;
- single-pass and multi-pass (up to 16 passes) welding of circular seams;
- welding with or without weaving of the torch;
- welding in a comfortable position to form a seam;
- protection the operator from arc radiation by the using of the movable shield.
Supply voltage, V
Total power, kW
The diameter of the circular seam, mm
50 – 500
Maximum input welding current, A
Range of faceplate speed, rev/min
0.2 – 4
Payload of the rotator, kg
The drive mechanism for fixing the product and moving the shield
The tilt of the console
By hand in a fixed position
The drive mechanism for moving the torch
- One machine in 2010 at BelAZ, Zhodino, Minsk region, Belarus.