AS354 intends for automatic MIG/MAG-surfacing of cylindrical and conical surfaces up to 5000 mm lengs sach as rotors.
The surfacing can be done with or without oscillation by a spiral.
AS354-5000 consists of:
- A frame;
- A mechanism of the linear movement of the torch (X);
- A mechanism of the linear movement of the torch (Z);
- A rotator of a detail;
- A movable clamp of a detail;
- A movable support of a detail, 2 pcs.;
- A control system;
- An operating console;
- A set of welding equipment;
- Pneumoapparatus etc.
- A compact operating console;
- Contouring control of the movement of the torch along a linear path (forming a cylindrical or conical surfaces)
with the required linear velocity of the tool and the circumferential speed of the detail,
and parameters of torch oscillating;
- The programming of the trajectory "point to point", ie. the movement of the torch with a portable remote control
at the beginning and end of the weld area, and automatic recording of the coordinates of these points
in the controllers memory;
- A forming of 9 couples of coordinates for surfacing;
- A forming of 9 mode of a surfacing;
- Simultaneous control of 2 servo torch drivers and rotary drive of the product;
- A smooth control of welding parameters;
- A "hot" editing of parameters (speed, step,amplitude and period of oscillation, delay the torch at the extremes of the oscillation);
- A quick set readjustment for welding of details with different sizes.
- A one machine in 2012 at a plant "NAFTAN", Novopolotsk, Belarus.